There’s more involved in the sale of your home than finding a buyer
If you are considering selling your home, I will assist you in doing the following:
- Conduct an initial interview where I will explain the entire selling process.
- Help you determine if now is the proper time for you to sell your home.
- Establish a timetable (the entire process may take longer than you have anticipated)
- Professionally evaluate your property using multiple listings and other sources to show you how much Buyers are paying for properties similar to yours.
- Share proven cost efficient tips that will help sell your home quickly for top market value.
- Design a marketing plan to suit the specific needs of your property, including a written plan for action
- Arrange for convenient showing of your property.
- Qualifying Buyers before showing your home.
- Promptly present all offers to you and negotiate in your behalf.
- Explain all aspects of the purchase agreement to you and verify the Buyer’s ability to perform.
- I will be there every step of the way from acceptance of an offer to the closing.
My results are guaranteed; I am not compensated until you have received your proceeds check
My complimentary services
Competitive market analysis of your home
All owners of real estate should have their properties evaluated every 12 months for the following reasons:
- To update your property insurance policies.
- To update your financial statements.
- If you are considering re-financing.
- If you are considering an equity loan.
- If you are considering selling your home.
I am pleased to offer this service to any homeowner in our community and there is absolutely no obligation involved.
Initial consultation before your begin your home search
For years, buyers have walked into an open house or called about an advertisement and found themselves accidentally represented by “the wrong agent.” This random approach to your home search may have been effective in the past but too much is at risk TODAY. Before you begin looking at properties, you should consult with a professional and choose an agent in whom you can place your trust. It would be my privilege to meet with you and discuss your options. Once we have concluded our meeting, we can decide if it is mutually beneficial to continue our relationship. I can guarantee you that your time will be well invested and there is absolutely no obligation.