Ken Kabir is one of the most successful real estate agents in the Bay Area, specializing in the Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Altos, and Cupertino areas for 30+ years. Ken always creates a personal relationship with clients, to the point where his business has become the source of both a personal and professional network.As a result, Ken’snetworking skill has resulted in asuccessfuland ever-growing referral-based business.
Ken’s invaluable services&transparent communication skills consistently exceed expectations. With decades ofexperiencewith the market and academic knowledge, his ability to predict market trends makes him unique. His marketing plan has been proven over and over, and he provides custom, detailedmarketing plans for every home since every home and its owners are unique. For every home sale or purchase, Ken works enthusiastically from beginning to end to guide sellers and buyers.
With over $1 billion in real estate sales volume and analytical work and land development and buildings, Ken has extensive and longstanding real estate experience.Ken wasawarded the ReMax Hall of Fame, one of the highest sales volume agent recognition. He and his team are recognized by his peers as one of the mosthonest, teamworking,and hardworking top producers since 1991.
When you hire Ken Kabir, you will experience ultimate professionalism & world-class customer service, not only start to end, but even after closing!
If you are considering selling, I will assist you in doing the following:
- Conduct an initial interview where I will explain the entire selling process.
- Help you determine if now is the proper time for you to sell your home.
- Establish a timetable (the entire process may take longer than you anticipate)
- Professionally evaluate your property using multiple listings and other sources to show you how much buyers are paying for properties similar to yours.
- Share proven cost-efficient tips that will help sell your home quickly for top market value.
- Design a marketing plan to suit the specific needs of your property, including a written plan of action.
- Arrange for convenient showing(s) of your property.
- Qualifying buyers before showing your home.
- Promptly present all offers to you and negotiate on your behalf.
- Explain all aspects of the purchase agreement to you and verify the buyer’s ability to perform.
- I will be there every step of the way from the acceptance of an offer to the closing.
- My results are guaranteed; I am not compensated until you have received your proceeds check.
MSIRE,Masters of Science in International Real Estate
Florida International University, Miami, FL
Commercial Real Estate Certification Training, CCIM Institute, 2009
Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills, University of Michigan, Ross School of Business
Certification of Negotiation, Stanford University
NAR: National Association of Realtors
CAR: California Association of Realtors
ISCA: International Shopping Center Association
Expertise in field of the Real Estate:
- Real Estate Marketing, helping sellers to get maximum price when selling.
- Negotiating for the sellers and buyers
- Analytics of Real Properties
- Highest-and-best use of land
- Land development and subdivision
- Real Estate Development
- TIC investment and analysis