THERE’S MORE TO BUYING A HOME THAN FINDING THE RIGHT PROPERTY
If you consider buying, I will assist you in doing the following:
- Conduct an interview to determine your needs and priorities.
- Help you establish a timetable and find out if now is the right time for you to buy.
- Discuss your financial picture and advise you regarding:
Various forms of financing that are available to you.
How to proceed if you have had credit problems in the past.
The possibilities of purchasing with a minimal cash investment.
Your home investment in relation to your total financial picture.
- Give you an accurate estimate of the total cash required to purchase a home.
- Give you an accurate estimate of your total monthly payments based on your desired price range.
- If necessary, arrange an interview with a lender to pre-qualify you for a loan before making an offer.
- Help you get the best interest rate on your loan.
- Give you all pertinent information regarding any neighborhood which you are considering.
- Show you how to find the best buy in any neighborhood of your choice.
- Show you any property presently on the marketplace, regardless of which real estate company has It listed or advertised.
- Located properties not yet on the open market in your chosen neighborhoods.
- Write and explain purchase documents and all required disclosures before you make your final decision.
- Negotiate the transaction on your behalf.
- Be with you every step of the way throughout the closing process.
How much is my home worth?